Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Wedding of Lauren & Robert at The Mitten Building

Lauren and Robert finally said "I Do" last weekend.  I am so glad that I got to be a part of their wedding, Robert and I have been friends for over 10 years and I have never seen him happier!  Lauren is such a fun girl and was a very organized bride which helped the wedding stay on track and go off without a hitch.  She was a beautiful bride and I was very touched when I saw Robert tear up as she walked down the aisle.  Their ceremony was perfect as well as the weather.  After the formal photos at Kimberly Crest it was time to party at The Mitten Building, complete with a Mexican buffet, candy bar and photo booth.  Everyone had such a good time including me so I take great joy in sharing with you a very special day in the beginning of Lauren and Robert's "Happily Ever After".

Kimberly CrestKimberly CrestKimberly CrestKimberly CrestKimberly CrestKimberly CrestKimberly CrestKimberly CrestKimberly Crest

No comments:

Post a Comment