Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jason Class of 2013

My first senior session of the year was with the very kind and handsome Jason.  It wasn't too cold, and not too hot we really had a perfect afternoon. Time just flew by as I walked around Redlands with Jason and his mom Amy.  We were chatting about football, life after high school, and the awesome Yamaha that Jason rides.  I had a ton of fun with Jason and Amy!  We shot quite a few images that afternoon in downtown Redlands, but the real fun was when we headed back to Jason's house.  Jason brought out his awesome Yamaha and rode it around the property for me wheelies and all!  
A big thank you to Jason for being so easy to work with and for bringing along your mom to cheer you on and help tote your wardrobe!  You reminded me of how much fun shooting senior sessions can be and how I always leave feeling really lucky to get to know these young people. Enjoy your sneak peek and I wish you all the best as you face this exciting time in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment