Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Photos With Jessica and Family

As the Holidays are getting closer I am still  trying to catch up on my blog! I have had so many wonderful families this year and do not want to leave anyone out! So thank you all for your patience I promise to have my blog updated by the end of the month.  Jessica and her family have been clients of mine for a long time now. It feels like yesterday they had me come to their home to photograph their little boy JD and now he is so big and full of personality!  You guys are such an amazingly beautiful family and I LOVE you all so much thank you for always believing in me and sharing my talent with all you know and love as well! It's so much fun to watch the children grow and be a part of that process.

2012 Page Christmas 003

2012 Page Christmas 007

2012 Page Christmas 015

2012 Page Christmas 033

2012 Page Christmas 037

No comments:

Post a Comment