Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Mei-Chi and Michael's Wedding in Pasadena

I have noticed that the more two people love each other the less work I have taking amazing shots. Mei-Chi and Michael are two stunning people who have so much love for each other and the people they surround themselves with.  Mei-Chi married her best friend Michael at the historic First Baptist Church in Pasadena. The wedding was so very sweet and full of love.  After the ceremony we headed off to the Pasadena City Hall for the couple's formal photos and Mei-Chi had me laughing the whole time.  The day was awe-inspiring and I could not be happier for this amazing couple...they truly are in love and share so much respect and admiration for each other.  Congratulations Mei-Chi and Michael, I wish you a long and happy life together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment