Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shelly and Keith's Wedding at The Vineyard in Simi Valley

There are things in life that just go together, that just make sense, that are just awesome.  Shelly and Keith are like that…they’re like a real live, living peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  They’re quirky and fun and one of the most well matched couples I’ve had the pleasure of working with.  Jason and I had a good time at their wedding and everything was perfect.  They got married at The Vineyard in Simi Valley and it was amazing, the decor was unique and there was a ridiculous amount of silly dancing at the reception.  I really loved working with Shelly and Keith and their wedding party.  Here are some of my favs from their beautiful day……enjoy!


The Vineyard in Simi ValleyThe Vineyard in Simi ValleyThe Vineyard in Simi ValleyThe Vineyard in Simi Valley

1 comment:

  1. I never saw this page before until just now! I was googling, trying to find our wedding registry from last year and stumbled upon this page. Thank you so much! You and Jason were awesome, and we absolutely LOVED our photos. The one you got of me walking down the aisle is one of my very favorites. Seeing these photos again makes me so happy. You both really captured our amazing day.
    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete