Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wedding at the Inn At Laguna Beach

There are just so many things I could say about this couple...I mean seriously they are way TOO ADORABLE for words. Katelyn's smile lights up the world and the way John looks at her just melts your heart, it is truly a special thing.  My heart is full of love for these two who no doubt love each other so very much!  I found myself smiling all day just looking at them.  They had a lovely ceremony at the Inn at Laguna Beach over looking the water.  I could not be happier for them and their families. These are two remarkable individuals, who are going to without question live happily ever after.

Inn At Laguna BeachInn At Laguna BeachInn At Laguna BeachInn At Laguna BeachInn At Laguna BeachInn At Laguna BeachInn At Laguna BeachInn At Laguna Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment