Monday, November 5, 2012

Elsa and Alex's Wedding on the Queen Mary

This weekend I assisted Jason at the wedding of Elsa and Alex.  When Jason told me that this fantastic couple was going to have a Día de los Muertos themed wedding I practically begged to come along.  Elsa was a very creative DIY bride who made a lot of the things for her wedding.  Invitations, hand stamped coaster favors, decoupaged bottles and even her own garter this bride can do it all!  After the couples ceremony in their family church, they jumped in a beautiful 1929 Packard and made their way to the Queen Mary.  Once on the boat we took the newlyweds from bow to stern taking photos the whole way.  The Queen Mary is very beautiful but nothing compared to the glow of Alex and Elsa.  After we finished with photos it was time for their reception and when they made their grand entrance the room shook with applause.  I don't think Elsa sat down for the rest of the night, her feet hit the dance floor and never stopped moving!  Congratulations to Elsa and Alex, I had a wonderful time at your wedding and I thank you for letting me be a part of your celebration.





No comments:

Post a Comment