Thursday, December 27, 2012

Taryn and RJ's Los Rios Rancho Engagement Session

I absolutely loved meeting and working with Taryn and RJ for their Oak Glen engagement session!  When I first met this adorable couple I knew we’d be a great match! Their story is quite possibly just as cute as they are.  Taryn and RJ are high school sweethearts and adore Disneyland which is where RJ popped the big question.  RJ was in cahoots with their families and one very willing characterture artist.  He had him draw their portrait with a giant diamond ring and RJ on one knee.  Obviously Taryn said yes and here we are!  It was so wonderful to spend the afternoon with them and hear about all of their plans for their wedding and their new lives together!  They grabbed some warm cider and  I grabbed a few candids.  I’m thrilled and looking forward to their wedding in February!

Engagement - Balver 01Engagement - Balver 04Engagement - Balver 03Engagement - Balver 02

No comments:

Post a Comment