Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lake Arrowhead Resort Wedding of Ana and Moris

Ana and Moris are, quite simply, an incredible couple. The way they look at one another, love is in the air whenever they’re around.  This amazing couple got married at the Lake Arrowhead Resort in Lake Arrowhead.  When I met with Ana one of her concerns was if I could make it up the mountain if it snowed.  Lo and behold, their wedding landed on a bright and beautiful sunny day, one more week and we would of had snow.  The ceremony was outdoors with the beautiful lake shimmering behind them.  I think the couple was ecstatic to have all their favorite people spending the day with them.  Their reception was a blast!  So much fun and so much dancing.  My favorite part of the night was the garter toss.  When Moris threw the garter all the single guys scattered in different directions avoiding the lace covered garter at all costs.  Their guests were in hysterics and I think it left the DJ speechless.  I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.  It was such an adrenaline rush, and a happy one at that.  Congratulations Ana and Moris I am so happy for the both of you and glad that you asked me to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment